sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2013


ESCOLA ESTADUAL ADVENTOR DIVINO DE ALMEIDA
ALUNO: ___________________________________ 3º ANO C
PROFESSORA: Carol

EXERCISES – CONJUNCTIONS

1) Encontre e classifique as conjunções presentes no trecho a seguir:

I am optimistic. For example, I did not have money to buy a present to my father. It was his birthday, but I did not get sad. I worked a lot, so I got extra money because of  my effort. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questões 2 a 6 – Complete com a conjunção correta e marque a alternativa.


2) You must be tired, ______ you haven't taken any break the whole morning.

a) but
      b)    for
      c)      or
d)     and 

3)   He didn't pass the exam. That was __________ he didn't study hard.

a) since
b) as
c)    because
d)  but

4)  Life without friends ______ families would be lonely.

a) or
b)   and
c) but
d) though

5)  I can understand English. ___________ I don’t speak it.

a) And
b) but
c)  the
d) so

6) I could not buy a new poetry book ___________ I had no money.

a)   So
b) because
c) but
d) and

7)  Complete the sentences with correct conjunctions.

a) John is rich__________ he’s not a happy person.
b) She was alone at home ___________ my parents traveled
c) She speaks German___________I don’t.
d)  My friend did not want to go to the movies _________ I went alone.
e) He’s a millionaire ____________ he isn't happy.
f) Anna didn’t study anything. ___________she passed all the tests.
g)  Fred can do that for you________ he is your friend.
h)  She bought vitamins _________ forgot to buy aspirin.
i)  Paul can’t go to work __________ he has the flu.

8)  Na frase “We get hungry when we are studying” a conjunção indica:

a) Adversidade
b) Adição
c)  Tempo
d) Conclusão

9) Marque a alternativa cuja classificação em relação às conjunções esteja correta.

a) He was tired because he worked all day long. (explicativa)
b) We shouted but nobody listened.  (Aditiva)
c) They will do their homework and clean their bedroom. (Adversativa) 
d) Tom studied hard, though he failed the test (concessiva)









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário